Forecasts show that automation, robotics, and A.I. will eliminate 20% - 47% of jobs over the next decade (Oxford Research), representing up to 65 Million people losing their employment in North America. At the same time, Millions of new jobs will be created.
Robotics and A.I. will impact ALL industries, meaning that ALL students need literacy in these transformative technologies.
EZ-Robot is the world's best platform for delivering this education.
If you believe a stronger STEM education is important for everyone, or are simply looking for a strong investment opportunity, we would value your support.
Join us, as we change the face of robotics education and enhance the futures of children from around the world!
Six Reasons to Invest
- Well-developed robotics platform that enables education from grade 4 – University.
- EZ Robot is the most engaging educational robotics platform - increasing robotics enrollment by up to 10x.
- The educational robotics market is currently $1 Billion USD annually, with a forecast CAGR of 15% - 26%. It is expected to reach more than $3 Billion by 2028.
- Reseller model, enables the company to scale rapidly and cost-effectively.
- Millions of R&D dollars invested. Minimal additional R&D in hardware required to remain a market leader for several years.
- EZ-Robot's CEO is globally recognized as a leader in robotics education.
With solid revenues and proven marketing strategies, EZ-Robot is poised to scale and capture the rapidly growing market.
Educators are actively working to increase enrollment in robotics and computer science programs but are struggling with student engagement.
High schools with robotics programs currently see average enrollment levels of 3% for boys and 0.3% for girls. In a school of 2,000 students, this equates to 30 boys and 3 girls while 1,967 students are not receiving this key literacy.
Middle Schools average 5% - 15% enrollment in robotics courses and clubs.
EZ-Robot solves this challenge.
Schools that have implemented EZ-Robot see almost no difference in enrollment in robotics education between girls and boys. EZ-Robot solves the gender gap in STEM education.
Our Business Model allows us to leverage resellers’ relationships and marketing reach to rapidly penetrate the global education market.
EZ-Robot has users in 170 countries!
EZ-Robot has strong Financials
- Consistent sales through COVID
- 28% growth in sales in Q1, 2022 compared to pre-COVID levels.
- EZ Robot is ready for growth after the return to in-classroom teaching
- The return of Educational Conferences after COVID brings strong marketing opportunities.
EZ-Robot has an experienced team in place to grow the business.
NOTE: You will need your Bank Account Number, Transit Number, and Institution Number to Invest.
Pre-money valuation (before investment received): $7,167,000
Minimum Raise: ~$140,000 for 155,556 Class C Common Non Voting Shares at $0.90 per Common Share.
Max Raise: ~1,200,000 for 1,333,333 Class C Common Non Voting Shares at $0.90 per Common Share.
Minimum investment amount: $1,000.00
Securities offered: Class C Common Non Voting Shares
Please see 45-110 Offering Document, Articles of Amendment, and the Shareholder's Agreement for full details of rights associated with the Class C Shares. You must create an account on Equivesto to view attached documents.
No Q&A have been posted for this campaign yet. Ask the project creator directly.